Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Upcoming Crop

Here's the information for the crop being held on April 17th.

“CROP TIL YOU DROP” AT FBC
On Friday April 17th from 6 p.m. until midnight
In the youth room (at Fellowship)
Cost: $10 for dinner and basic supplies
Kits: $10 with enough supplies for 2-3 pages

Please join us for Fellowship Baptist Church’s first ever “Crop Till You Drop” event!
I am so excited to be leading this wonderful outreach and opportunity with my friends – new and old. Friends are welcome to join us, but space is limited. So, email me today to guarantee your spot.
You don’t “need” anything. So, if you are new to scrapbooking, that is just fine. I will have 2 large 12x12 trimmers out for personal use by anyone who needs one and I will have adhesive for use as well. If you have your own goodies, then that is great – bring them along. If you want help getting these materials and knowing what to get, email or call me and I will offer advice and help.
Kits are available for purchase. The kits will include materials to complete at least 2 12x12 pages. There will be paper, flowers, ribbon, buttons, and all sorts of goodies included. I will also include samples, so that you can create the pages yourself while you are there. No creativity needed! Or you can change it up and do what you would like.
Drawings for free goodies! You will be getting a ticket at the door. I will have some goodies to give away!! You won’t want to miss out on those.
Trash to treasure. I have been scrapbooking a long time and I have a lot of supplies. Some of which I know I won’t or don’t use. Instead of letting it hang around my house, I am sharing with all of you! I will have a trash to treasure table set up for everyone to sift through. You are free to take whatever you would like from the table. All I ask is that you give a donation to the scrapbooking ministry. These funds will be used to replenish supplies and purchase new tools for our use! No set amount, just give as you feel appropriate with what you take. I promise there will be lots of fun goodies in there!
Payment for the crop and kit is due by Sunday, April 12th.
Reservations for a kit needs to be received by Friday, April 3rd.
To be added to the mailing list email me – you won’t want to miss out on any of the fun things that
are coming up with FBC’s new scrapbooking group.

To sign up for the crop or reserve your kit, call or email me! :)

Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment